Ranger - Stephanie Plum Series

Hottie Ranger, one of Stephanie's love interests, her sometimes boss and her all the time mentor.

Notable Quotes by Ranger

Ranger to Stephanie:

 “If I gave you a pity position it wouldn't be in my office.” ~ Eleven on Top

 “Babe, you've destroyed a car, burned down two buildings, stapled a guy's nuts, and you have sixteen stitches in your leg. Take a night off. Have a glass of wine, watch some television, and go to bed early." ~ Lean Mean Thirteen

“Why do you give me cars?"
"It's fun," Ranger said."And it keeps you safe. Do you want to know why keeping you safe is important to me?"
"You love me?"
"Yes."
A sigh inadvertently escaped. "We're really screwed up, aren't we?"
"In a very large way," Ranger said. ~ Sizzlin' Sixteen

 “It was M-m-moe and Shorty,” I said. “Damn, I can’t stop shaking.”
“Adrenaline burn-off,” Ranger said. “It’s normal.”
“Why aren’t you sh-sh-shaking?”
“I’m not normal.”

Character Description 

from Eleven on Top:
'an incredibly sexy, incredibly handsome badass'

 'Ranger is the mystery man. He's half a head taller than me, moves like a cat, kicks ass all day long, only wears black, smells warm and sexy, and is 100% pure perfectly toned muscle. He gets his dark complexion and liquid brown eyes from Cuban ancestors. He was Special Forces and about all anyone knows about Ranger.'

from Two for the Dough
 I knew Ranger was beside me because I could see his earring gleaming in the moonlight. Everything about him - his T-shirt, his flack vest, his slick-back hair, and 9-mm Glock - was as black as night. Even his skin tone seemed to darken in shade. Ricardo Carlos Manoso, The Cuban-American chameleon. 

Ranger only wore two colors: army green and bad-ass black. Tonight he was bad-ass black, the monotony broken only by double-stud earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment