Grandma Mazur - Stephanie Plum Series

Grandma Mazur is Stephanie's moms side of the family.

Notable Quotes

 “Damn, I thought everyone carried a gun in New Jersey!!!”

                                                  ---------------------------------------------
After seeing Ranger in the nude:

"Amazing," Grandma said, eyes wide, staring in unblinking stupefaction. I yanked Grandma out and closed the bathroom door.

"It was mezmerizing," Grandma said. "It was like staring into the eye of a cobra. I don't care if I do anything else on the bucket list. This was awesome. It was like a biblical experience." ~ Top Secret Twenty-One

                                                ------------------------------------------------


"I bet a big strapping young guy like you has a lot of special talents," Grandma said to Milton.

"I can make French toast,"Milton said. "And I can whistle."

"Isn't that something," Grandma said. "Whistling's a lost art. You don't find many whistlers anymore." ~ Finger Lickin' Fifteen

Character Desription


from  Two for the Dough
... now that Grandpa Mazur was scarfing down his normal two-eggs-and-a-half-pound-of-bacon breakfast in the hereafter.

Grandma Mazur was seventy-two and didn't look a day over ninety. I loved her dearly, but when you got her down to her skivvies, she resembled a soup chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment