Top Ten Reasons Why I Love the Stephanie Plum Series


10. It's full of female can-do. While, Stephanie is not always doing the way a professional does, she gets it done and sometimes has better results. I know Morelli likes to think she is lucky, we women know better. She is able to do what she does because she thinks like a woman. You know, Spaghetti instead of Waffles.

9. Evanovich doesn't pull any punches. yes, it's funny when Stephanie leaves her gun in the cookie jar... not so much when she gets a cigarette burn by a overall wearing psycho.

8. It's funny... chases away night time anxieties.

7. Ranger... Morelli.... hot daydreams...

6. Always a great mystery to solve. While the character list may be long and the plot not always totally believable, the mystery always gets you thinking.

5. Lula. She has got moxie in spades and can give lessons. Actually if you pay attention, she does give lessons. My favorite: How not to plan your wedding.

4. It's all about family. It may seem dysfunctional from time to time, but Stephanie's family has got her back, not to mention that her mom feeds her some great food!

3. Dead cars = girls don't care. She makes me feel good about all of the tiny little things I do to my car, because well, it's just a car.

 2. Foreplay is greater than or equal to the sex. Again, a girl thing. But we get it when Stephanie says a look from Ranger went straight to her dodah. The sex scenes are great too, but I like my Plums peppered with the hint of foreplay.

1. I grew up in Jersey. I understand.


Later! Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment